How to Win at Roulette – Learn With Us
It’s been about three centuries since the first reference to Roulette, and the game still beckons lots of players around the world. Such prominence of Roulette is based on its easy-to-play concept and the possibility to win an enormous sum of money in a single spin.
As long as Roulette maintains its popularity among casino players, there will be rumors and speculations about how to beat this game of chance.
When you play Roulette, you can literally make a killing, as the game allows you to win up to a hundred times your initial wager with only one wheel spin. However, the chances of gaining such great wealth in Roulette are pretty small and amount to a fraction of a per cent, and this, in turn, means that you’re more likely to go broke than make decent money in Roulette. In search of a way to avoid losses, savvy Roulette players come up with some strategies, and in this article, we’re going to disclose them. Let’s find out how to win big at Roulette.
Big Roulette Wins
The anxiety mixed with excitement when you bet vast sums on a certain Roulette number is so overwhelming that it seems that time stops. And when the ball lands exactly on the number you bet, the surge of emotions is what everybody should experience.
The people listed below know more than others about these feelings. They wagered tremendous amounts of money on a single number, and by some twist of fate, they won it huge at Roulette.
- Sean Connery (£160,000). Prominent actor and an avid gambler Sean Connery won over 17 million Lire (over £160,000 in today’s market) at a casino in Saint-Vincent, Italy. In 1963, he placed a total of 5 bets, all of which were on the number 17, and the last three were successful. Sean Connery played against the odds of 50,653 to 1 — the possibility the ball lands on the same number three times in a row.
- Mikey Ashley (£1,300,000). In 2008 a British billionaire retail entrepreneur in the sporting goods market decided to try his luck at Mayfair casino, London, by betting as much as £480,000 on every inside bet that had the number 17. Fortune smiled upon him that day, and he left the casino with a total win of £1,300,000.
- Pedro Grendene Bartelle. As recently as 2017, Brazilian businessman Pedro Grendene Bartelle gathered a crowd of spectators around the Roulette table by putting a stack of chips worth $35,000 on the number 32. Confident in himself more than never before, he was reassuring the fans while sipping on a glass of wine. In the end, by a stroke of luck, he won an astonishing sum of money of $3,500,000. There is little doubt that this man knows more than anyone else how to win big in roulette.
Martingale Betting System
Martingale betting system was developed in 18th century France. The strategy can be applied to any game with odds of winnings equal to 50%.
The Martingale betting system perfectly suits the game of Roulette, as the chances of winning while betting on either red or black are close to 50%. So, the concept of this strategy is pretty simple — you should always double your bet if you lose your previous wager. In this case, the betting system enables you to recoup your losses and even gain winnings. However, keep in mind that when you finally win after one or several rounds of unsuccessful wheel spins, your following bet should be of the amount of your initial wager. Otherwise, you can shortly run out of money.
Another important aspect that should be noted is the management of your bankroll. When applying the martingale strategy to Roulette, it’s essential to divide your bankroll in at least 10 stacks of chips, so that you have way bigger chances of winning. And don’t forget that every subsequent stack of chips should be twice as much as the previous one.
Paroli Betting System (aka Reverse Martingale)
The Paroli betting system is the opposite of the martingale and suggests you doubling your bet every time you win. The strategy is based on the prejudices that wins and losses come in streaks as well as every time you win, you double your bet by placing the chips got from the House and not your own. Prejudices aside, the Paroli strategy is indeed useful, especially when you get several successive wins indianpharmall.com.
James Bond Roulette Strategy
When answering the question “How to win big in American roulette,” it’s essential to consider the James Bond Roulette Strategy. The concept of this betting system is that you should cover over half of the roulette table with chips so that you diminish a chance of losing. However, experience has proven that you are highly unlikely to win in the long run, meaning that you’ll eventually end up broke. So you better think twice before using this strategy.
Most Notorious Scams
While most players rely on math and strategies to beat Roulette, there are also those who are all aimed at ripping off casinos by using cunning methods. Let’s consider top Roulette cheaters who gained dizzying sums of money by fooling the House.
- Cigarette Pack Cheaters. In 1973, a dealer at Casino Deauville in France invented a radio transmitter which he put in a cigarette pack. With the help of his brother-in-law, who acted as a bypasser player; his sister, who held the pack of cigarettes and pushed the button, and a receiver embedded into a wheel ball, he managed to earn as much as $1 million in just five weeks. Fortunately, the gang was soon caught and sent to jail.
- Laser Scam. A group of scams from various countries robbed the Ritz Casino in London of about $2.5 million. The gang invented and exploited a laser technology from their phones, which allowed them to determine the velocity of the roulette ball and the supposing sector it would land in. Given their ingenious attainment in technologies, those guys must know how to win at online roulette as well.
- Gonzalo Garcia-Pelayo. If you’re looking for the most accurate answer to “how to win at roulette,” you should get acquainted with Gonzalo Garcia. Originally from Spain, this savvy man made over $1.5 million playing Roulette. Using a computer, he spent days and nights analyzing the outcomes of every Roulette spin, which helped him to discover that the game was not absolutely random, and certain numbers were more advantageous than others. Even though this way of winning was not considered as cheating, he was still barred from visiting the casinos of his country.
- 70-men Invasion. Not too long ago, in 2012, a gang that consisted of about 70 people invaded the casinos in Ohio and obtained millions of dollars thanks to their chips-switch technique. One member of the group secretly pocketed chips from a low stakes table and brought them to a higher value one, which considerably increased their financial worth. As investigations show, the men were making between $1,000 and $2,000 per chip switch. Only four of them were caught, while others most likely fled the country.
I read this article completely regarding the comparison of hottest
and previous technologies, it’s amazing article.